- the sleigh bells are ringing… eMeals is offering 30% off for you to try their meal plan this month! click below to see what it’s all about and save!
plus… holiday baking time is in full swing and it might be magical to have a variety of hand-picked treats at your fingertips for when family and friends drop by. you can now add this feature to your eMeals magic!
- eMeals new Dessert Plan is available now for only $3 a month! Get inspired each week to make incredible desserts. With mouth-watering recipes like Chocolate Pretzel Slab Pie, Buttery Toasted Vanilla Clusters or Crunchy Streusel Pumpkin Loaf, this plan is perfect for the dessert lover in all of us. Receive 3 indulgent dessert ideas every week including a mix of Crowd Pleasers, Quick & Easy options, and Skinny Sweets. This variety of sweet endings will fit the bill for weeknight desserts, casual entertaining and healthy treats, too. and don’t forget the –
- New Member Incentive: New Members get a FREE holiday menu when you sign up for eMeals. Choose between Classic, Paleo, or Clean Eating Holiday Plans for your freebie.
and just to be “sweet,” eMeals gave me a recipe/photo to share. i’m thinking it could be kicked up even more with some peppermint baking chips added.
try this? let me know what you think in the comments below!
- 3 oz package ramen noodles
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- Coarsely crush ramen noodles before opening package.
- Open package; discard flavor packet.
- Saute crushed noodles, pecans and almonds in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until toasted.
- Pour noodle mixture into a large bowl to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions; pour over noodle mixture in bowl, tossing gently to coat
- Drop candy mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm, about 1 hour; store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes 3 dozen.