yes, i said grain-free sourdough grilled cheese sandwich. otherwise known as a gluten-free grilled cheese sandwich. the most amazing grain-free honey grilled cheese sandwich. sourdough-melty-cheese-and-honey-heaven-on-a-plate. or you can just call it the sandwich that will make you cry (happy tears).
if you haven’t believed that eating gluten-free, or grain-free, could include sourdough bread crisped into a sweet, buttery grilled cheese sandwich, that changes today.
if you haven’t always eaten your sandwiches with a fork, you’ll want to start today.
i realize i’ve gone off the deep end, and i’ve created an entire album of grilled cheese sandwich photos. i’m sorry. it’s worth it. if they seduce you into making this sandwich, they will have served their purpose.
- 6 ounces raw blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 ounces raw gouda cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 loaf grain-free sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- Slice bread
- Place bread into buttered non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Top each slice bread with ¼ of gouda and ¼ of blue cheese.
- Top with additional slice bread.
- Toast each side until cheese melts and bread is brown and crispy.
- Serve warm, drizzled with raw honey to taste.
if you haven’t always been a sourdough fan, you are now.
make this? let me know if it melted you, too.
Join the Dance!
Subscribe to Dancing With My Father and download a free mini-guide to soul-nourishing study!